Good habits lead to better skin tone and radiant skin as well as keep you away from skin dryness, grainy skin and even from skin cancer. Skin is the largest organ that helps to protect the body from pollution and other extrinsic factors. With some easy habits, you can change your skin to young and glowing.
With the help of these few easy steps, you can protect your skin from various causes of skin damage.
- Sunscreen is the best protection layer for your skin from UV rays of the sun. Try to stay indoors as the sun heat is at an intense level from 11 am to 3 pm.
- A shower with warm water for 5-10 minutes will help to keep your skin hydrated and let your skin breath with cleaning your skin pores accordingly. But taking a longer shower with hot water will make your skin dry, so don’t over do it.
- Sharing your personal belonging like a bath towel, brush, or lip balm can be a bad idea and may lead to bacterial infection as well as acne.
- A healthy diet will provide you with necessary vitamins to keep your skin healthy and radiant. Improved metabolism will support to maintain supple and glowing skin.
- Cover your whole body with clothes before stepping out in the sun. It will help to protect your body from the damage of the sun. Long-sleeved clothes and pants are capable of covering your body but cover your face with a scarf or a piece of cloth for better results.
- Drink at least 7-10 glasses of water per day to keep your body hydrated to achieve a supple and glowing skin .
- To keep your skin supple, soft and hydrated, apply moisturizer on your skin daily as required. It is a major part of skin care and gives promising results.
- Do not let dirt or pollution affect your natural skin glow and use mild and natural face washes at least twice a day. It will aid to remove bacteria from pollution and reduce acne.
- Avoid late night partying and strictly avoid smoking, alcohol to achieve a healthy lifestyle. It will give your glowing healthy skin.
- If your skin shows any abnormal changes or to reduce early skin crises visit your dermatologist regularly.
Pollution, UV rays of sun, unhealthy lifestyle, and growing age causing you many skin diseases like wrinkles, age spots, skin cancer, freckles, and discoloration of skin spots.
Olive oil, tomatoes, fish, fruits, and green vegetables are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acid as well as a superior source of antioxidants to improve blood flow in blood vessels. Improved blood flow to avoid skin irritations as well as heals the damage caused by free radicals.
Workout and exercise for at least 30 minutes help to reduce anxiety and maintain cortisol level in your body. It also benefits to get healthier and supple skin with young, radiant and glowing skin.
For flawless and radiant skin consider using Luxia No 7, which will helps to avoid signs of aging to appear on early and young age. It reduces dark spots, wrinkles, and fine lines to give a younger and radiant skin.